Saturday, June 9, 2012

Saturday: Slow Start

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
-Ferris Bueller's Day Off

 This will be a short one tonight, seeing as I don't have much time.  You might also notice the change in format again.  I'm back on my Mac, mostly because it's 72 degrees with 0% humidity in my basement compared to the 85 and 95% in my room.  Slightly because I messed something up on that first run-through with my computer and I had to do it again.  So... the laptop is once again in a state of Limbo.

However I think I might have come out of it a little bit.  I feel a bit better now.  Maybe summer was just getting off to a slow start and it just started to pick up.  Or maybe there still is something nasty waiting around the corner, but I just don't care about it anymore.  Maybe it's just that I had a few heavy decisions weighing on my mind yesterday, and I've made up my mind on them.

Honestly, it could just be the fact that I watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off and it's getting in my head.  Definitely in my Top Ten.  Maybe Top Five... I'll have to think about that one.  It's just a funny movie.  And I don't usually go for older comedies, even if they're only from 1986.  There's just something about it that I just... like.  Bravado maybe.  I really don't know.  And the soundtrack is pretty good too.

SONG OF THE DAY: WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG

Sorry for the short post today, I promise I'll make it a little big longer tomorrow.  Maybe the air conditioner will be back on again and I won't have to withdraw to the basement for fear of heat stroke.  Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment