Monday, May 27, 2013

Monday: A Watershed Moment

It’s been quite a while, hasn’t it?

Maybe I should just start at the beginning.  Welcome (back) to Internet Junk, the blog I abandoned for about a year as I drowned myself in assorted piles of schoolwork and social problems, thereby making myself a completely normal American high-school student.  The only downside, aside from very nearly going insane about a month ago, was that I was forced to abandon old haunts like this one.

But I felt like coming back, and hopefully this time I might actually be able to keep a simple promise.  One post, every night.  No more, no less.  Although I’m sure no one will read it, just like it has always been, I’m hoping I might be able to expel some of that latent energy that’s been building up all year here into the endless chasms of the Internet.

But, in the spirit of tradition, I will make my first post back short and sweet.  Tomorrow, if, for some reason, you feel like coming back, you’ll get the massive consortium of the last several months.  Or maybe I’ll space it out over the summer, when things get boring.  Either could work.

SONG OF THE DAY: PICTURES

Perhaps the best part of this past year is all the new music I’ve managed to hear, either from hearing random songs or from the Voice (of which I am a shameless addict).  There will be no more weeklong strings of Rise Against or Linkin Park; this time, I’ll try to branch out a bit.  Try new things.  After all, isn’t this supposed to be a watershed moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment